Domain Query: The Indian Blue Pill Beta
I always got that vibe just by being around and talking with them, but why is that the case? I think there's a very strong matriarchal bent in their society, but are Indian mothers just that incredibly overbearing?
It's a great question. I answered it in today's Domain Query podcast, which I admit went on for a bit longer than I would have liked, but it's an interesting topic for me:
If you prefer to listen directly on SoundCloud, here is the link.
(The scratchy sound that you hear from time to time is the mouthpiece of my headphones rubbing against the jacket that I was wearing. Sorry about that. I hope to improve the audio quality for tomorrow's podcast. And eventually I do plan to get a proper microphone, by the way.)
For those of you who want to read more into the subject, here are some links to help you do precisely that:
- My original post about the subcontinental RFPF;
- Blackdragon's post about pickup advice for Indian men - I don't agree with much of anything that Caleb Jones writes these days, but much of what he writes in that post is highly relevant and accurate;
- A Reddit post that explains in writing one of the themes that I touched upon in the podcast;
- A post by Return of Kings writer bojangles from years ago, telling Indian men how to sack up and stop being such betas;
- Another Reddit post that explains why Indian men are creeps;