Liberaltards always start weeping crocodile tears about "MUH CONSTITUTION" or "MUH DEMOCRACY" the moment we start using their own tactics against them, after all.
- Declare unrelenting and ruthless war on all xenos who dare to infiltrate the borders of the Imperium- by building a great border wall with Mexico, expelling all
Orksillegal aliens, and giving orders to the CBP to shoot on sight anyone attempting to cross American borders without permission;
- Ban ALL Muslims, from ALL Islamic nations- including Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and all the rest- from entering the United States, and give those Muslims currently resident within the United States the ability to stay only if they formally renounce, on pain of life imprisonment and/or deportation, all violence in the name of their "prophet", with special preference given to those who convert immediately to Christianity*;
- Grant immediate permission for the Left Coast of California to secede, then do precisely what LTC Kratman suggested and "recognize it, mobilize against it, invade it, conquer it, crush it, and then restructure as a territory sin suffragio en perpetua";
- Bulldoze the headquarters of the United Nations straight into the East River, with orders to use the rubble left over to build a new bridge across Turtle Bay over to Brooklyn, because driving through Manhattan into Long Island via Canal Street is a prospect only slightly more palatable than eternal damnation;
- Order all branches of Federal law enforcement to arrest fat shrieking short-haired tattooed pierced feminists on sight for being offensive to the sight of all decent men- with arrests preferably carried out using harpoons and tow cables;
- Sign an executive order cutting, now and forever, all Department of Education funding for ALL liberal arts programs at universities- no more MAs in Underwater Basket Weaving!!!;
- Get Defence Secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis to decree that, if women have to serve in the military, they need to have 34-24-32 dimensions and at least a C-cup, rate a minimum of an 8 on the classic 1-10 hotness scale, and be prepared to form an elite unit of quite stunning bodyguards known as the Brides of the Emperor- women with previous modeling experience will of course be preferred;
President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates, after she refused to defend his executive order to restrict immigration and refugees from six high-risk countries in the Middle East.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer issued a statement saying that Yates, an Obama administration appointee, had “betrayed the Department of Justice” by refusing to enforce Trump’s order.
"Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration,” the statement read.
A statement from the Department of Homeland Security gave no explanation why Trump has sacked acting director Ragsdale.
It simply confirmed that Homan, the executive associate director of ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations, had been appointed in his place. Homan is a former New York cop who has worked in immigration enforcement for the past thirty years.
'I am confident that he will continue to serve as a strong, effective leader for the men and women of ICE. I look forward to working alongside him to ensure that we enforce our immigration laws in the interior of the United States consistent with the national interest,' the statement said.
The occasion was a press conference hosted by the Global Warming Policy Foundation for Myron Ebell, head of the Trump administration’s Environmental Protection Agency transition team. Satan’s Emissary, as liberals prefer to think of him.
Ebell had come to tell them about Trump’s plans for the environment and energy, which I won’t repeat here because you know them already. (It’s going to be beautiful, that’s all you need to remember.)
No, the reason I went wasn’t to hear what Ebell had to say but to watch how his audience reacted.
You know that scene in The Omen when Damien’s parents try to take him into a church? It was a bit like that. Or maybe the one in The Exorcist, where Regan’s head does a 360 degree spin.
They hated it. (Especially the bit where Ebell told them that Trump would definitely be pulling the U.S. out of the Paris climate treaty) They couldn’t believe what they were hearing. They curled their lips. They laced their questions with the bitterest scorn. But they didn’t really tune into Ebell’s measured, silken, soft-spoken answers because, hell, they knew what he was saying just had to be wrong and they didn’t really understand what he meant anyway.
President Donald Trump’s clash with Silicon Valley over immigration is about to become even more contentious.
After the new president banned refugees and travelers from seven predominantly Muslim countries, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Microsoft and others railed against the move, saying it violated the country’s principles and risked disrupting its engine of innovation. Trump’s next steps could strike even closer to home: His administration has drafted an executive order aimed at overhauling the work-visa programs technology companies depend on to hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
If implemented, the reforms could shift the way American companies like Microsoft Corp., Amazon.com Inc. and Apple Inc. recruit talent and force wholesale changes at Indian companies such as Infosys Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. Businesses would have to try to hire American first and if they recruit foreign workers, priority would be given to the most highly paid.
“Our country’s immigration policies should be designed and implemented to serve, first and foremost, the U.S. national interest,” the draft proposal reads, according to a copy reviewed by Bloomberg. “Visa programs for foreign workers … should be administered in a manner that protects the civil rights of American workers and current lawful residents, and that prioritizes the protection of American workers -- our forgotten working people -- and the jobs they hold.”
The foreign work visas were originally established to help U.S. companies recruit from abroad when they couldn’t find qualified local workers. In many cases, the companies are hiring for highly technical positions in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math, or STEM. But in recent years, there have been allegations the programs have been abused to bring in cheaper workers from overseas to fill jobs that otherwise may go to Americans. The top recipients of the H-1B visas are outsourcers, primarily from India, who run the technology departments of large corporations with largely imported staff.
The Great Crusade Rages OnAll of these things indicate that the next few weeks and months will be filled with yet more action on the part of the God-Emperor in the name of the American people- and yet more extreme and violent reactions from the loony Left, who have long since abandoned reasoned debate in favour of hysterics and conspiracy theories.
The same Left that mocked and derided the more extreme elements of the Right for coming up with all manner of conspiracy theories about Obarmy's character, background, and motivations, is now so deranged as to argue that President Donald Trump is LITERALLY HITLER. In their haste to tar us all with the usual, worn-out, threadbare Nazi brush, they forget, of course, that Hitler was one of them.
But let that be. Facts have not been the Left's strong suit for a very long time- if ever.
In the meantime, brothers, let me ask you, once again:
ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?!
*I'm not theologian enough to argue in favour of a particular sect or denomination, but it needs to be pointed out that Muslims who convert to the True Faith are immediately denounced as apostates in their homelands, and are therefore eligible for the death penalty- which is the prescribed outcome for apostates within Islam, of course. By converting, such people make it clear that they value Western civilisation, at least in some form, over their own safety. It's a useful litmus test if nothing else.