Friday T&A: Lord, let us be thankful Edition
- "Bloody hell, that is a LOT of people and WAY too much noise"
- "You mean I have to get through this ENTIRE evening without touching a single drop of alcohol because I'm driving back tonight?!?!?! FML!!!"
- "Hey, that absurdly tall but cute French-Canadian girl is actually pretty interesting- even if she IS from Quebec"
- "This isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be"
- "Dear Lord, if You're going to kill me, would you mind at least sparing me this horrendous headache?"
(OK, fine, technically the first lady, Tatiana Grigorieva, was an Olympic hurdler for Australia. I remember her quite fondly. I watched her on live TV during the 2000 Olympics in Sydney- she was known then as "Tatiana the Great" because of her looks and her excellent Maxim photo shoot, but I don't think she won anything much. That doesn't change the fact that she was born and raised in Leningrad- or, as it is more properly known today, St. Petersburg. And if you check your atlas, that is a city in Russia.)