Drunken Scottish pirate metal

See, this is why you DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, EVER give a Scotsman the keys to the liquor cabinet:


This isn't, if I'm honest, ALESTORM's best song- I maintain that is still "Death Throes of the Terrorsquid", with "Captain Morgan's Revenge" coming in a close second. But, honestly, it ain't bad at all. I'm definitely looking forward to their next album of boozy coke-fueled pirate-metal songs, and of course to moshing to the same the next time I see these lunatics playing live.

And seeing as how I'm off to see the one, the only, the ever-lovable SABATON tonight, here are some more ALESTORM anthems to help get the party started:






It's Friday night, boys, and the only thing that could make it better would be a gratuitous, glorious serving of T&A...

Comments

Popular Posts