Friday T&A: Ginger snap edition

It was brought to my attention by an eagle-eyed reader that, in my last post in this series (which, believe me, I love adding to) that I had somehow missed adding at least one redhead to the long display of womanly delights.

Now normally this isn't a problem. Gingers have no souls, after all, so most of the time this is nobody's loss.

Unfortunately, I committed this criminally stupid sin of omission on the holiest of holies, as far as redheads are concerned.

That's right: I cocked up by not including a ginger on St. Paddy's Day.

Mea culpa, Deus, mea maxima culpa.

To make up for this truly egregious oversight, here are some pictures of various redheads, and also several shots of former Playboy Playmate Elizabeth Ostrander.

(Yes, I know, technically her hair is blonde in most of her pictures. I put that down to hair dye. If you look closely- and why wouldn't you want to- you'll see that her hair is light red in colour. I will leave it up to her husband to answer whether... um... how does one put this delicately... uh, the carpet matches the drapes. Yeah. I'll leave it at that.)

You're welcome. Now go and enjoy your Friday night.

Sexy hot redheads. (2)

Sexy hot redheads. (20)

Sexy hot redheads. (32)





Comments

  1. Now normally this isn't a problem. Gingers have no souls, after all, so most of the time this is nobody's loss.

    Yeah, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good service with a sense of humor is so hard to find these days. A most excellent blog, that I hope you continue to write for some time to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts