Friday T&A: South of the border edition

What with all of the heated rhetoric about a wall and deportations and whatnot, I thought it might be a good time to let a few of the ladies from more southern climes show off what they can do.

(I'm not saying y'all should let them into the country just because of this, obviously, but you have to admit, they are a lot easier on the eyes than your typical Mexican farm worker...)

From brosome.com, Beatriz Fernandez:



From Radass.com, former Miss Bum-Bum Suzy Cortez:



And a random assortment of hot-as-balls Latinas from Instagram and Imgur courtesy of Everyjoe.com:





And, of course, one more of every Gamergater's favourite, er, adult supporter, Mercedes Carrera:

And now, gentlemen, if you'll excuse me- I'm off to drink beer, and watch the very first episode of THE GRAND TOUR.

Oh yes. IT IS HERE AT LAST, BOYS!!!

Babes, beer, fast cars, explosions, and epic driving adventures. God's Teeth, it is good to be a man!

Comments

  1. I remember Selma Hayek in Desperado.

    I could easily believe she'd stop traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of those girls are Brazilian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I've never differentiated much between the Portuguese and Spanish speaking bits of Latin and South America.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts