The Ages of Reclamation


As you may have heard, Project Big Fork has now gone from a secret spec-ops project launched by the Supreme Dark Lord, Voxemort the Malevolent, to Phase One of its existence. It is now a fully functioning, viable, and usable replacement for the SJW-converged shitfest that you and I know as "Wikipedia".

We call this new platform "Infogalactic".

The idea behind Infogalactic is the same as Wikipedia's- to be the world's biggest free online encyclopaedia. The key difference between the two is that Infogalactic was deliberately setup from the start to be immune to the kinds of SJW-influenced biases and convergence that have done so much to wreck its progenitor.

The project is still in its early stages, however. And it's clearly suffering from many of the shortcomings of Wikipedia itself. If you were to go to Infogalactic.com and search for an article, you would find the lag time involved in the search to be unacceptably long- I've experimented with searches in Infogalactic in three different browsers on three separate operating systems, and the load time has been extreme in every single case.

As it happens, this is to be expected. It turns out that the database infrastructure that Wikipedia is using is astonishingly archaic, as the creators of Infogalactic discovered when they began the process of forking the application and its processes in the first place. I can't go into all of the details (partly because I don't have the expertise or knowledge to do so), but the result is that Wikipedia's entire setup is apparently held together using Band-Aids and screwdrivers and lots of duct tape.

I am confident, however, given the quality of the people behind the project and working on improving Infogalactic, that the deficiencies in the current front-end will be greatly reduced or even eliminated over the coming months.

By the way, I'm pretty confident that at least one of the people actually working behind the scenes on Infogalactic's infrastructure is actually a reader of my work. To him, and the others like him, I say: thank you. You have done us all a tremendous service by helping us put freedom back on the offensive.

I happen to have more than a passing interest in this project, of course. Back when Lord Voxemort decided to start up Project Big Fork, I kicked in some cash for the initial round of funding requests to get things off the ground. And when the second round of funding requests went out, I chipped in a bit more.

That's right- I am one of the Original Galaxians. I just need to get my hands on the shirt. I couldn't really say anything about it since the project was top-secret, but now that it's launched, I can mouth off about it all I want.

I have to say, I'm damned proud of how much has been accomplished in so little time. We are getting close to having a true alternative to Wikipedia that is genuinely robust and powerful, immune to SJW entryism (I hope), and designed around solid principles of objectivity and the rational search for truth. It's roughly 80% functional and viable and will become more so as the days go by.

If you can spare a few dollars, either as a one-off donation or on a monthly basis, please consider donating to the project so that Infogalactic can continue to grow and build on its current platform.

Since I would never ask my readers to do what I am not prepared to do myself, be assured that I am asking this of you after I have already personally contributed money to the cause, and will plan to donate more in the near future.

Never forget, my friends, that we are at war. The SJWs and cultural Marxists who have done so much to destroy the West from within are now facing real opposition, and it's scaring the living shit out of them. They have no idea how to respond.

Wikipedia is being supplanted by Infogalactic. Twitter is being destroyed by Gab. Facebook will likely be next. As for Google- well, their products still do more good than harm, at least for now, but their turn is coming. (Yes, I am well aware that Blogger is a Google-owned platform. Like I said, they're still more good than evil. FOR NOW.)

Brothers, sisters, we are going to win this war. We're already well on our way. It won't be easy, it won't be done without a terrible cost- but then, nothing truly worth doing is ever easy or cheap.

Spread the word. Use Infogalactic. Help develop the Android and iOS apps for it. Build upon the present successes until we have not only matched Wikipedia's functionality, we have surpassed it and created a true Planetary Information Core.

The Reclamation has already begun. And they are hopeless to stop it.

Comments

Popular Posts