Right, who can we offend next?

Hot on the heels of the most excellent "feminist death metal" video that he put together, Finntronaut has decided to do the world a great service and create a new video made in a similar vein about Islam.

Oh, I suppose I should provide a "spew warning" alert with this one- I remember LastRedoubt wasn't best pleased about the way that his morning coffee ended up all over his computer monitor from that feminist death metal video.

This one, though, probably involves a "vomit warning"- several of them, in fact.


See? I wasn't kidding about that.

Nonetheless, I'm damned glad that the Finntronaut went ahead with this video. Given the way that Muslims go into spontaneous ragefests the moment you criticise their so-called "prophet", he- like all of us who have taken on the "religion of peace" and tried to tell the truth about its viciousness, its degeneracy, and its history of extreme violence- is potentially putting his life on the line to do it.

On top of that, I have to say, as someone who actually likes death metal- I did say that my taste in music is unimpeachable, after all- he actually knows what he's doing. It's not quite up to the level of, say, TESTAMENT's "Throne of Thorns", but it's still pretty damn good.

Comments

Popular Posts