Freedom tits!

A certain model and (((actress))) by the name of Kate Upton weighed in on the row concerning sportzball players who have decided to take a knee when The Star Spangled Banner is played just before a game on September 11th:

In my opinion, the national anthem is a symbolic song about our country. It represents honoring the many brave men and women who sacrifice and have sacrificed their lives each and every single day to protect our freedom. Sitting or kneeling down during the national anthem is a disgrace to those people who have served and currently serve our country. Sitting down during the national anthem on September 11th is even more horrific. Protest all you want and use social media all you want. However, during the nearly two minutes when that song is playing, I believe everyone should put their hands on their heart and be proud of our country for we are all truly blessed. Recent history has shown that it is a place where anyone no matter what race or gender has the potential to become President of the United States. We live in the most special place in the world and should be thankful. After the song is over, I would encourage everyone to please use the podium they have, stand up for their beliefs, and make America a better place.  The rebuilding of battery park and the freedom tower demonstrates that amazing things can be done in this country when we work together towards a common goal. It is a shame how quickly we have forgotten this as a society. Today we are more divided then ever before. I could never imagine multiple people sitting down during the national anthem on the September 11th anniversary. The lessons of 911 should teach us that if we come together, the world can be a better and more peaceful place #neverforget.
A photo posted by Kate Upton (@kateupton) on


Now, normally, I would not concern myself with what goes in in sportzball, of any kind. I stopped watching professional sports years ago, other than the occasional UFC event, and I have never watched gridiron in any capacity.

Nor would I normally concern myself with the fact that athletes choose to disrespect this country and its people in such a fashion.

Personally I find such behaviour insulting in the extreme; I, as a guest in this country, get choked up every time I hear the national anthem being played. But then, I consider myself to be extraordinarily blessed to be able to live and work in the United States; not only am I left in peace as long as I obey the laws of this country, but I'm able to follow my own dreams and ambitions, and provided only that I do no harm to others, no one has ever told me that I must do otherwise.

(Though obviously that is likely to change in an awfully big hurry if the Hilldebeast becomes the next President- she's made it perfectly clear that she has every intention of persecuting the "alt-Right" to destruction, as though she could actually succeed in that endeavour.)

Bottom line: for all of its many flaws, for all of the stupid and crazy laws that have been passed to restrict the God-given rights of free men, for all of the hostility toward "toxic" masculinity that pervades the coastal cities and left-wing bastions of stupidity of America, this is still a great country. And I feel blessed beyond measure to be here.

But that's me. Black athletes might feel differently. Never mind that they are paid millions to perform their craft by the very Americans that they so flagrantly insult- that's their business. If they want to be jackasses about the immense privileges that they enjoy as Americans, and want to make a big to-do about slights real or imagined (mostly the latter) against their races, let them.

Their douchebaggery is perfectly permissible as long as it poses no threat to other people. By all means, let the Colin Kaepernicks and Chris Browns and so on be assholes. They have every right to be. They do not, of course, have a right to be shielded from criticism of their actions.

However, I take special exception to the fact that these people show such disrespect on September 11th.

There are a handful of days when such cretins would do well to show just a modicum of decency and respect: Memorial Day, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving, and of course, September 11th. There is no call for such lack of class and such disrespect, all to make a really rather childish point.

Which brings us to young Ms. Upton herself. Honestly, it's difficult to believe she's only 24. But I have to say, I like the girl's moxie.

She may not be able to dance. She may not be much of an actress (not, of course, that this matters in the slightest). But when it comes to flag and country, she has her head screwed on right.

In my first article for the very sadly deceased online gaming site Reaxxion, I once asked in an oblique fashion whether having Kate Upton's breasts in a game made it any better. A commenter to that article set me straight by pointing out that having Kate Upton's titanic tits in anything made it better. He was, of course, entirely correct.

So in that spirit, and to show our great appreciation for a true American patriot, here is a picture of Ms. Upton in a bikini on a beach:


Yes, it's crass and stupid and juvenile and immature. And if that is what comes to mind when you see that, I have some very bad news for you, pal...

God bless America, the beautiful, always and forever. Keep calm and freedom on, lads!

Comments

  1. Good for her. A few years ago I dated a young blonde with huge tits who looked somewhat like Kate. Gorgeous.

    I welcome these events. They provide an opportunity to Red Pill more Whites.

    More, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like a hot blonde with epic boobs on one's arm (or in one's bed) to make one feel like a man. I tip my hat to you, sir.

      I welcome these events. They provide an opportunity to Red Pill more Whites.

      More, please.


      I'll see what I can do to oblige.

      Delete
  2. God bless kate.

    I firmly stand behind Kaepernicks right to free speech - and so to identify himself loudly and publicly as a boor, a moron, an ideological enemy, and I may even neglect to tell him so. Not in the spirit of forbearance and tolerance of his lack of manners and ignorance, but in the spirit of not interrupting my opponents when they are in the process of making a mistake.

    And Yeah, Kate is easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts