Damn you, Vox

As you know, I am an avid reader of Vox Day- he is, after all, the Supreme Dark Overlord of our delightful little Evil Legion of Evil, and the supreme commander of the Vile Faceless Minions. So when he posts something, I read it. You don't have to agree with him, but you'll realise very quickly that there is a very good reason why he is one of the greatest thought leaders of the alt-Right movement.

But I should never, ever, EVER have clicked on his latest post.

Well, more specifically, I should never have clicked on the link to this specific song in that post:


I don't know what the hell just happened, but I do believe that is what's left of my mind all over the ceiling of my apartment.

I have to apologise for embedding that song. I do not doubt that I f@cked up your mind every bit as badly as I did my own.

Now go do what everyone else is doing and replay it 50 times just for shits and giggles- because it is frakking HILARIOUS.

We've got to do more than that, actually- we've got to get this thing up on the Billboard charts, boys! Can you imagine how the establishment would react if "Dicks Out for Harambe" became a Top 40 hit overnight?!

Comments

  1. Mind. Blown. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's odd. I usually find myself agreeing with everything he says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, with very minor disagreements here and there on specific details.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts