Book-bombing the Beast

We are now less than 100 days out from the final showdown between Trump-Muad'dib and the Hilldebeast. On that day, this country gets to decide whether the government by, for, and of the people (at least in theory, anyway) is actually worth keeping around.

The alternative is that this country becomes a kleptocracy- or rather, even MORE of one than it already is- where the rich and the powerful live by one set of rules designed purely to advance their own interests, and the rest of us are forced to live by an ever more onerous, tyrannical, and oppressive regime of arbitrary whims under an elite that "evinces a design to reduce [us] under absolute Despotism".

I'm not saying that Trump-Muad'dib can stop this. I don't have the first goddamn clue what he would look like as a President. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Mr. Trump has a very great many flaws as a candidate, both in terms of his platform and his temperament.

But if I am certain of anything, I am certain that America simply cannot afford four- more likely eight, I suspect- years of a power-mad, soulless, corrupt, and downright evil dictator, such as the Hilldebeast would undoubtedly become.


In honour of that historic choice that this nation faces, everyone's favourite blue-eyed curmudegon-slash-excruciator, the Grand Strategikon of the Evil Legion of Evil, is now offering, FOR FREE, a novel written expressly to show what a Hilldebeast Presidency would look like.

A State of Disobedience is now available at Baen's Free Library, here. If nothing else, you will be able to watch and grin as your SWPL friends find their heads spontaneously exploding from sheer outrage. (Rather like that epic scene in Kingsmen. Damn but I love that movie.)

If you prefer to get your books downloaded directly from Amazon instead (as I do), LTC Kratman says that it should be dropping to a price of zero pretty soon. When it does, download it here.

While you are at it, there is a most excellent book written by (who else?) John Ringo that you might want to read as well. Unfortunately, The Last Centurion is currently not "on sale" for free. But it's selling at $6.99 for Kindle right now, and believe me, it's a damn good book. I've lost count of the number of times I've read it.

Like the previous book, it is an examination of what a third Clinton term would look like. (Actually, given that we've gone from one term of Bush Senior, to two terms of Slick Willy, to two terms of Dubya, to two terms of Odumbass, it would be more like the eighth term of the same cabal of globalist SOBs who have done such damage to this nation. That is twenty eight years of insanity. I'd say it's well past time to put that to the sword.)

And like the previous book, it does not make for comfortable reading.

Understand the choice that you face in November. I cannot make it with you- I'm not a citizen, I don't deserve that great privilege. But you have a real choice this election- for the first time in an entire generation. For the love of all that you hold dear, do not waste it, or I promise you that you and your children will wake up soon wondering what happened to the freedoms that you took for granted for so very long.

Comments

Popular Posts