"Ticking bomb"

I don't hold much with mainstream music, but I'll make an exception for this one song:


I actually came across it while binge-watching a truly brilliant crime drama series called Longmire. Now that is a GREAT show. It stars Robert Taylor as a Gary Cooper-like sheriff of a fictional county in Wyoming, along with Katee Sackhoff and occasional appearances by a chap named Peter Weller. (People of my generation and older may remember a certain film called RoboCop- no, not the atrociously bad remake, the original one made in the 80s- which starred a certain Peter Weller as the titular character.) Well worth watching if you have Netflix.

Comments

  1. Reminds me a bit of Johnny Cash's "Man Comes Around" used to outstanding effect in an episode of the otherwise crappy Terminator TV series

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

    damn, now I have to add this to my playlists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it... you're right, there IS a distinct Johnny Cash vibe to it.

      Oh hey, speaking of which- if you like his work, I think you'll really like VOLBEAT. Check this out:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mV_HHL-h6g

      Delete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts