AWESOMESAUCE

Commenter Kapios sent over some (as it turns out, old) news that is actually some of the best I've seen in months:


Unfortunately, the news that Clarkson, Hammond, and May are all going to be on Amazon Prime from now on did not go down well with everyone. It appears that a certain Adolf Hitler was particularly pissed about it:


I normally disagree with Adolf Hitler on everything, including the words "the" and "and". But in this one case, I have to admit, he does have a point.

On the other hand, Amazon Prime costs just $99 a year. And for that, you can watch pretty much whatever the hell you want. Given that I've already spent at least that much on various movies thus far this year, I'd say that's a great bargain.

Also... there will come a day when those Downfall parodies will stop being funny. This is still not that day.

Comments

Popular Posts