And you thought Michael Bay was going to make it terrible...

Anybody grow up watching the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon in the late 80s and early 90s? Good times, man, good times...

Fortunately, I grew out of that particular phase before I ever had any chance to watch the desecration that was the TMNT musical/singalong/massive mindf**k that they unleashed upon an unsuspecting and cowering mankind:



Compared to that, the TMNT movie from a couple of years back might as well have been Citizen Kane.

Comments

  1. I had a second printing of the very first issue. Also the palladium rulebooks based off of that comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A TMNT musical???? Damn, I'm glad I missed that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts