Even nerds can't defend STAR WARS VII

The latest Honest Trailer is all about STAR WARS: The Force Awakens- and aside from being very, very funny, simply proves that I was correct in every single way when I ripped that movie to shreds for being a colossal waste of time and celluloid.


No two ways about it- that movie was HORRIBLE. I absolutely hated it, and if it were up to me, I'd simply nuke it, the prequels (well... except for Liam Neeson and Ewan MacGregor, obviously- they did a great job with terrible material), and the ENTIRE expanded universe canon that has done so much to make us nerds miserable for over thirty years.

Just burn it all down, man. There's no point in pretending that STAR WARS can be salvaged anymore. Kill it and start over.

Comments

  1. Eduardo the Magnificent6 April 2016 at 20:03

    Ha. HT was so bored they spent more time on voices than lampooning the movie. Star Wars wasn't even good enough to make fun of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that it would be sad. To the point where I couldn't force myself to waste the money on it.

      Delete
  2. Another icon of gen x cultural history fem-washed into irrelevance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated it. I'm not going to see any of them in the theaters. I'm just not excited about these movies anymore, which sort of makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts