Just remember...



On a related note- a former boss of mine once gave me a most useful pointer. He pointed me to a website called Despair.com- and ever since then, whenever I've wanted to find a suitable image to capture whatever the latest absurd workplace fashion or buzzword is in vogue, I am never without one at hand.

I took to it with a vengeance- to the point where I actually bought both my dad and myself this one:


But the best one, by far, has got to be this:




... And that, kids, is how democracy works, and why this country is falling apart at the seams.

Comments

  1. My favorites were "Loneliness" - and "There's no such thing as a stupid question, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts