A vodka shot too far

So there I was, rocking out to some awesome power metal and generally enjoying life with a decent bottle of alcohol handy, when I stumbled across something that made me sit up and question my own sanity:


After recovering from the initial shock of WTFness, I had another look at whatever it was I was drinking and realised that I might have made a horrible mistake. Yet, as always, one stupid decision deserves to be followed by another:


I have never done hard drugs in my life. But after watching that, I'm pretty sure I know what it feels like to do LDS LSE be tripping balls.

At that point I realised that the alcohol might be hitting my system a little harder than I thought. So I went and looked these guys up. Apparently, these guys play something called "Russian Turbo Polka".

If anyone has a clue what that means, please DON'T let me know- my brain is still going bats**t crazy from that last video.

It was at that point, in my dazed and confused state, that I made the terrible decision to check out their latest single video:



I am so sorry for inflicting this upon you. They're STILL scraping the remains of my mind off the ceiling. I can only imagine what it did to you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the loony bin, to get what's left of my personality pieced back together by a bunch of bloodthirsty switchblade-wielding rabbits in leather trenchcoats.

Oh, you're still here? Well in that case, check THIS out. This is what happens when you take one of the most annoyingly addictive dance-pop tracks ever made and then hand it over to a bunch of crazy Austrians pretending to be Russian:



Just goes to show that EVERYTHING is better with an authentic Russian accent... provided you're completely hammered.

Comments

Popular Posts