Reaxxion column

Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.
Puts things into perspective, doesn't it?
I'm pleased to be able to announce that I've been given the opportunity to become a weekly columnist for Reaxxion, appearing on Wednesdays. Originally started by Roosh as a direct response to the abuse and mistreatment of gamers everywhere by the gaming media establishment, the site has grown considerably in just the first 4 months of its existence to encompass many different facets of gaming. It now provides a real alternative voice for male gamers everywhere, with news analysis, reviews, and opinion commentary that in my opinion is easily a match for anything found on Kotaku, Gamespot, Gamasutra, or IGN.

If you've read my previous articles there, you'll see that I tend to focus on old-school games and analysis of gaming trends. That will be my focus in upcoming columns as well. I'll be writing under the name of Mendicant Bias and will of course welcome feedback about my writing both there and here.

I'd like to thank Roosh and the rest of the staff at Reaxxion.com for giving me the opportunity to help build out the site, and I look forward to working with them to make Reaxxion the leading gaming site for real gamers everywhere.

Seriously, What is a Real Gamer?
Couldn't find a chick with DD-cups. Sorry boys.

Comments

  1. Hey man, congratulations. I'm not a gamer so it's somewhat off my radar, but I can grasp the importance of it and what it means to you. So again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. It's a nice opportunity to write about things that I normally wouldn't bother with on this blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts