Power Rangers gone mental

I never watched any of the various Power Rangers series growing up. I never understood the appeal of watching a bunch of overgrown Skittles-coloured teenagers waving their arms around, uttering lines that could only have been written by people tripping on acid, and fighting robots that looked so ridiculous that my eight-year-old self could have built better versions from LEGO blocks.

So I honestly have absolutely no clue what is going on in this "grim n' gritty" approach to the Power Rangers franchise, made up entirely of original material.

Doesn't stop it from looking and sounding pretty damn cool, though.


See also:


And that, my friends, is exactly how it should be. I don't care one flying fig about the alternate ending where the White Ranger sticks a sword through Scorpion's head. Ain't gonna happen.

Comments

Popular Posts