Domain Query: Fun with numbers
|Who says maths is boring?|
For comparison, it's said that every time an NFL player gets hit (I would assume only being a ball carrier) the force of that hit delivers an equivalent of a car crash. How many car accidents was this chick in if every 10 thrusts or so is the force of being hit by a 250lb linebacker?
- Length of the average penis is about 6 inches- that's 0.1524 metres;
- Furthermore, during penetrative sex, after initial entry, the man is always at least one inch (2.54cm, 0.0254m) deep;
- Height of the average Western male is roughly 5'10", or 1.77 metres;
- Weight of the average Western male is about 180lbs, which comes to 81.65Kg;
- Number of strokes performed by the man during coitus is 30;
- The average length of each sexual encounter is about 8 minutes, or 480 seconds;
- 60% of all of the encounters in question involved missionary position, 20% involved doggy style, and 20% involved various iterations of "woman on top";
- The angle of penetration during missionary-style sex is 60 degrees from the horizontal;
- The woman in question, Ms. Montenegro, has had intercourse with every one of her clients an average of twice (2x); I believe this to be a highly conservative estimate, but anyway, we'll stick with it;
- The final velocity at time of impact between the pubic regions of the participants;
- The time taken to cover the distance involved, which in this case is 5 inches or 0.127 metres;
|Not exactly what I had in mind, but you get the idea|
|Sir Isaac Newton is doing cartwheels in his grave right now|
|And not just because of her|
- 78.71 million Newtons delivered horizontally
- 113.28 million Newtons delivered vertically
|No kiddin', buster|
|That looks... painful|
- An F-35 Lightning II jet fighter produces 35,000lb of thrust- that's 115,688N of force
- A rugby tackle has roughly 1,600 pounds of force- that's 7,117N
- A gridiron tackle has roughly 4,800 pounds of force- 21,351N
[UPDATE: I did some thinking about the numbers after I published this, and I think it's somewhat unrealistic to argue that a man's full mass is involved in any given pelvic thrust. It seems more realistic to me to argue that only about 25% of the average man's mass would be involved in actually delivering impact force during intercourse. If this is indeed a decent approximation, then one can divide the impact numbers above by 4 to come up with a perhaps more realistic summary of the damage done by an N > 10,000 lifestyle.
Doesn't change the fact that the numbers are still pretty hilarious, though.]
Taking a Pounding
I do not fear the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once. I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times.
I do not worry about the woman who has banged one man ten thousand times. I worry greatly about the woman who has banged ten thousand men once.