Frozen fans are sick bastards

Well, at least they are when they start writing fan fiction. Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh my head off or be violently ill.

(I think this is safe for work- I didn't watch it past the first few minutes, it was that ridiculous. Just please, for God's sake, watch it with headphones or with the sound really, really low.)

(Oh, and SPEW WARNING. Do not consume hot beverages while watching. Didact not responsible for damaged computer screens and laptop keyboards.)


My God, What Have We Done?", Marble Hands and Heads.

We're ALL going to hell now...

At least the crazy, uh, "person" who wrote the actual story will go first. Preferably straight into the fire-and-brimstone bit.

Even so:

Still a better love story than Twilight (Prometheus edition)
Ain't it the truth

Comments

Popular Posts