Blog hiatus


I'm off for about 10 days to travel. I'm not telling where I'm going (yet), but suffice to say that this is a trip that I have been wanting to make for quite literally half my life. Pictures, stories, and tales of wine and song to follow when I get back, I'm sure. Probably not too many stories of wild and crazy drunkenness, though, mostly because I'm quite a lousy drinker (in public, at any rate- at home it is a very different story). Obviously blog posts will be sporadic to non-existent in the meantime.

No doubt all three people and their dogs that read this pokey little blog are going to miss the stupidity. So for them, here is a picture of Kate Upton in a bikini, "dancing", to make up for it.

Never let it be said that I don't go the extra mile for my readers. All five of them.
You're welcome. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a long, cramped, boring, uncomfortable, tedious, and generally unpleasant flight to catch before I can start goofing off.

Comments

Popular Posts