And this is how it's done

NOT the Halfbreed method.
There are several introverted bloggers that I follow and actively read- Vox, Carey from Speakeasy(X), Blackdragon, UncleBob, etc. Halfbreed's blog is more on the PUA/game side of things; while he doesn't post often, he writes well and articulates fundamental concepts about introverted game that are always worth reading in full.

His latest post is, in my opinion, of sufficient quality that every Google search for "introverted game" or any similar subject should come with an automatic redirect to his blog.

I can't quote any text from his blog- not sure what's going on there- but take my word for it, the post is solid. And no, he doesn't pay me any commissions for plugs- we've never met in real life.

Whether you've been in the game for a while or you're just getting started, there is always something to be learned from guys like Halfbreed and Blackdragon. Take a look at what they have to say, your life will be richer as a result.

Comments

  1. Hey Didact,

    Thanks for the props & linkage.

    I'm currently on the first page of Google search for "introverted game" - for a post I wrote a while back about you & your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. Anonymous comments will be deleted.

Popular Posts