A Song of Ice and F*** YOU
There has been plenty of speculation about 'Game of Thrones' author George R. R. Martin's health from fans -- as in, is he healthy enough to finish writing the best-selling book series, A Song of Ice and Fire, on which the TV show is based, or will he die first?
For the man who holds no characters sacred, he had a very succinct message for his fans: flipping them the bird and a simple 'f--k you.'
The hostile gesture went down during an interview with Swiss daily newspaper, Tages-Anzeiger when asked about the fans' concerns.
"Well, I find that question, you know, pretty offensive frankly, when people start to speculate about my death and my health. So f--k you to those people," he said.
- Eddard Stark- dead
- Jon Snow- stabbed, probably dead, could be the heir to the throne or some such cryptic nonsense
- Cersei Lannister- publicly humiliated and exiled, apparently
- Tyrion Lannister- exiled
- Jaime Lannister- crippled
- Daenerys Targaryen- queen of Mereen, giant feminist pain-in-the-ass, lost in the wilderness and very sick after munching on some wild berries, now riding the back of a dragon or something
- Mance Rayder- pretty sure he's dead, I've forgotten by now
- Aeron Greyjoy- might as well be dead
- Asha Greyjoy- who knows, who cares
- Arya Stark- no clue
- A whole bunch of other supporting characters that no one really gives half a toss about, yet still somehow warranted their own PoV chapters in the last 2 books