The chicken-or-egg question
|Uh... it does?|
Spengler's Universal Law #11: At all times and in all places, the men and women of every culture deserve each other.
Spengler's Universal Law #7: Political models are like automobile models: you can't have them unless you can pay for them.
Spengler's Universal Law #14: Stick around long enough, and your civilization will turn into a theme park.
Spengler's Universal Law #15: When we worship ourselves, eventually we become the god that failed.
Spengler's Universal Law #20: Democracy only gives people the kind of government they deserve.
- Your independence- mental, physical, and monetary- is paramount. Do not sacrifice it for anything. Find sources of income that do not depend upon your job, build up your physical strength and stamina, and keep your mind as sharp as possible at all times.
- Your health and fitness come first, above and beyond anything else in your life.
- Do not ever put yourself in a position where a woman dictates the course of your life. Your woman is not your master and will resent it, consciously or otherwise, if you put her in that position.
- While it is currently impossible to be free of government, it deserves nothing from you and will take everything from you if it can. Don't ever give it the opportunity.
- Now that the government has effectively decided that it can do whatever the hell it feels like on any given day, do whatever you can to reduce its hold over you, by any means possible, while staying out of the clutches of an increasingly irrational and unjust system of "laws".