The CrossFit question
- Eat Paleo, almost to an extreme point (i.e. very little carbs of any kind)
- Lift weights
- Do compound exercises
- Do everything really really really fast
- Kipping rows - now these are just idiotic. If you're going to do a chin-up, DO IT PROPERLY. All the way up, chin above the bar, all the way down, full range of motion, repeat. None of this Kipping nonsense where you end up destroying your rotator cuffs and tearing open your hands just for the sake of doing lots of reps. In that second video, the guy doing those 108 Kipping rows didn't actually do a single real chin-up.
- Burpees - either do pushups OR jump squats. Not one after the other.
- Rounded-back deadlift - if you are going to deadlift like this, please do us all a favour and remove yourself from the gene pool. That sort of thing is horrifying to watch. If you do it intentionally, or you never correct your own form, you're an idiot asking for a hernia.
- Vertical press - what the f*** is this??? I can't even... That's it, I give up, the FAIL is strong with that one.