Snap City, here we come...

Or, as the line goes in the criminally underrated comedy Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, "Ouchtown, population you, bro!":


Yeah, OK, there are two really hot girls in tank tops in there somewhere, but this is still an extremely funny video to watch, in a very sadistic way.

I'm all for people learning how to lift. I just got back from doing an hour of heavy squats- while having to put up with fat girls in yoga pants doing... well I'm not sure what, exactly, but whatever it was, a civilised society ought to outlaw those land whales from doing it.

Bottom line: if you're going to lift, DO IT RIGHT. And whatever you do, don't EVER let me catch you curling in the squat rack. As far as I'm concerned, doing so is legitimate grounds for an "accidental" firearms discharge in the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts