Countering RACISS

Saw this at Vox's pad this morning and instantly came awake (without the help of coffee, I might add), I was laughing so hard:
You can practically see the wheels spinning in their little politically correct heads. If I express sufficient public outrage about sexiss and raciss, maybe a shoggoth will let me approach the stankity grail! The best part is the way the idea that someone might speak freely about the observable societal blessings of vibrancy genuinely upsets them more than literal gang-rape by children. 
Also, I would like to point out that as a bona fide Person of Color, by definition, I cannot be racist because minority, and it is racist of these two white men to offend me by attempting to falsely label me as such. That's right, boys, I see your Raciss card and I trump with my Color card and my own Raciss card. Now go say three I Have a Dreams and watch The Color Purple by way of penance.
[Emphasis mine, of course]

This, students, is how you counter accusations of RACISS!!! The only downside, of course, being that you kind of need to have some sort of claim to Vibrant Blood somewhere in your family tree. Of course, if you're of European ancestry, it's really not very difficult to make something up find at least one distant ancestor of non-European extraction, given that Europe has been invaded by Huns, Arabs, Turks, and Russians on multiple occasions. And if you're like me and you have actual non-white skin, well, more power to you. Study up, folks, there will be a test.

In all seriousness, though, it's a very bad idea to tangle with someone like Vox on subjects where he knows what he's talking about by using nothing more than pleas to emotion and half-baked assumptions of white guilt. The most likely outcome is that you'll end up wearing your arse around your ears. Like a hat.

Comments

Popular Posts