"We Can't Fix You"
One of my instructors said something the other day, it was so wise. He said, "we cannot fix you, we can only show you what not to do". He's right. People come up to me and say, "fix me", and all I can say is [shrugs], "I can't. You have to fix yourself." It's up to you whether you decide to do what I tell you and fix yourself. If you do, great. If you don't, fine. But don't come up to me afterwards and say, "fix me". I can't.
- They, and they alone, must manage their finances intelligently; government can't do it for them
- Women will never be attracted to them for "being themselves", unless they are already interesting and powerful men to begin with
- The advice that they have been given throughout their lives is usually bad and often dangerous
- Society today is virtually engineered to see that they fail
- Their futures have been traded away for the follies of the present, and only they can take it back